Because I’m the bomb! :D

Seriously, if you are having computer difficulties let me check it out for you...for FREE. It doesn't matter where you live, I can connect to any computer in the world.

I helped one of my friend's sister in the Bahamas and her sister nearly fainted when she saw me moving her mouse around!


Here is one of my favorite testimonials:

"My computer is always freezing and when I try to play the daily recaps of my soaps and cannot get through a scene, I end up shutting the pc down and missing weeks of my soaps; at least until I have the courage to go at it again. This is a pain for any avid soap fan that tunes in to see Victor Newman, in yet, another tirade on his poor family. I knew my pc needed help, but I wasn't prepared to spend a lot of money. I heard about PCSwizz from a friend. I checked out the website and saw what services were available. I was very eager to set an appointment to get my FREE consultation. Free is definitely in my budget. I was able to set my appointment online; no need to bother calling and waiting for an operator to assist me. Patrick was prompt for my appointment and the best part..he never stepped foot into my home! Everything was done online! My pc is faster than ever and I have been able to watch an entire episode of Y&R without interruption. I highly recommend PCSwizz!”
--by Angela Mackey in Hollywood, FL

More testimonials can be found here.

If you have any questions whatsoever, or you are ready for me to fix your computer, click the button below!


Live Support by OCC

Leave a Reply