You might be wondering how I am able to fix your computer from wherever you live in the world. It’s simple!

 

hiw_invite 

The first step is simply inviting you to a support session through either email, instant message, or over the phone.

 

 

 

hiw_connect

You then click the link I sent you in the email or instant message, or you would simply visit www.fastsupport.com. Once there, you enter a 9-digit Support Key I provide for you. This Support Key is very similar to a telephone number. Click Connect once you have entered this Support Key.

 

 

hiw_assist I can now see your desktop and remotely view and control your computer to solve the problem just as if I were sitting at your desk. It’s that simple!

 

 

 

Remember, this is a very secure connection! No one else will be able to connect to you, and you have full control over the mouse even when I am using it.

To get started, you may set an appointment for a FREE diagnosis session by clicking here, or fill out my Contact Form if you have more questions.

I look forward to helping you solve your computer mysteries!

Leave a Reply