..

Free Diagnosis

Save yourself the hassle of taking your PC to a repair shop by having me connect to you! I can take over your mouse as if I was sitting right in front of your PC and fix your issue. There is NO COST FOR THIS SERVICE!

I am online right now and can help!


Complete Tune-Up

With a PCSwizz Complete Tune-Up, I get your computer back to the way you purchased it; brand new. If you are experiencing sluggish-like performance, such as long load times, slow browsing while on the internet, or you just feel like your PC is old and want it to feel new, this is for you!
Hard Drive Optimization: Increases the speed your computer turns on and programs load.
Browser Optimization: Increases the speed web pages load while you browse the internet.
Windows Update: Makes your computer safer and limits crashes and freezes.
Spyware Removal: Detect and remove unwanted software and pop-ups on your computer.
Key Hardware Updates: Update to key components to your computer, such as your video and sound cards.
Security Optimization: Checks how secure your computer is from virus and hacking threats.
General Consultation: Give you an overview of the state of your computer and advice about possible upgrades/fixes
$50.00



I am online right now and can help!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Remote Support

Save yourself the hassle of taking your PC to a repair shop by having me connect to you! I can take over your mouse as if I was sitting right in front of your PC and fix your issue.
$25.00 Per Hour

Select Hour(s)


I am online right now and can help!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After successful payment, you will be automatically forwarded to my appointment calendar. Select the date and time that is most convenient for you. You will also receive a confirmation email. Thank you for trusting PCSwizz Computer Support with your PC needs!

If you have any questions, you may contact me via Twitter(http://twitter.com/pcswizz), Facebook(http://facebook.com/pcswizzcs), or email(support@pcswizz.com)

I look forward to helping you!pcswizz_cs_original

Leave a Reply