If you are reading this, I’m assuming you need computer help! Well you have come to the right blog, as I specialize in assisting you with your computer questions. I started PCSwizz Computer Consulting for one reason; to help you with your PC related issues.

  • Virus/Spyware Removal
  • Preventative Maintenance (Tune-Up)
  • Software Installation
  • Technical Issues(Crashing, Freezing)
  • Email Setup
  • …and more!

The best thing about using PCSwizz for your computer needs is simple; I connect to your PC remotely wherever you live in the world!

No need to disconnect your PC and take it to your local repair shop. No need to have a stranger come into your home to help you. I fix your computer without the need for you to either drop it off to me or have me come to your home!

And did I mention I offer flat rates? That’s right. No need to break the bank to get quality computer support, especially in these harsh economical times. I will give you a FREE diagnosis of the issue you are having with your PC and then let you know upfront what the cost will be to repair before I begin.

Click here to see all of my PC services and rates available to you.

If you would like to speak with me about ways I can help you, click here!

Not sure what's wrong with your PC? Let me take a look at your PC remotely for free!
Schedule your free consultation by clicking the icon below.

Make an Online Appointment

Leave a Reply