WoWScrnShot_051610_223549

InstaBolt is made specifically for Warlocks. Whenever buffs occur such as Nightfall or Eradiction, InstaBolt creates audio and visual warnings on the screen. I for one am always missing when Nightfall happens, especially in crazy fights. The voice behind the alerts sounds pretty cool also.

The one gripe I would say I have is the visual cue doesn’t look pretty at all, but it does its job. Also, the sound cues are not discernable with other sounds. For example, When Eradication procced, I could not hear the audio alert due to a mage next to me casting spells.

Pros: Visual alerts are very noticeable. The ability to change the color of the alert is cool as well. The audio alerts sound neat.

Cons: The visual alerts aren’t too pretty and it can be difficult to hear the audio alerts with other spell sounds around you.

Leave a Reply