..

Free PC Diagnosis

 

Save yourself the hassle of taking your PC to a repair shop by having me connect to you! Within 15 minutes, you will receive a full diagnostic report from me about your computer and steps you need to take to fix it. The best part? There is NO COST FOR THIS SERVICE!

Click the button below to schedule an appointment with me!

 

Questions about this service? Click here to shoot me an email!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PCSwizz “Clean Up!”©

With my Clean Up! service, I get your computer back to the way you purchased it; brand new. If you are experiencing slow performance, such as long load times and slow browsing while on the internet, you need my Clean Up! service!


Hard Drive Clean Up: Increases the speed your computer turns on and programs load. 

Browser Clean Up: Increases the speed web pages load while you browse the internet.

Windows Clean Up: Makes your computer safer and limits crashes and freezes.

Spyware Clean Up: Detect and remove unwanted software and pop-ups on your computer.

Hardware Updates: Update to key components to your computer, such as your video and sound cards.

Security Check: Checks how secure your computer is from virus and hacking threats.

General Consultation: Give you an overview of the state of your computer and advice about possible upgrades/fixes.

Did I mention this is all done online? Yes! I will not have to step foot into your house to offer this service to you, nor will you have to bring your PC to me to fix! I can connect to your PC directly through your internet connection with your permission!

There’s more! My “Clean Up!” service also fixes any issues you are experiencing. So by purchasing this service, not only will you get a complete tune-up of your PC, but you also get repair service included for a flat fee of $60.00. No matter how long it takes, I will get your PC cleaned and error-free or your money back. Period.

$60.00




 

 

After successful payment, you will be automatically forwarded to my appointment calendar. Please select the date and time that is most convenient for you. You will also receive a confirmation email once you have scheduled the appointment.

If you have any questions, you may contact me via Twitter(http://twitter.com/pcswizz), Facebook(http://facebook.com/pcswizzcs), or email(support@pcswizz.com) You may also fill out my contact form.

Check out my FAQ section as well as How My Remote Support Service Works.


Thank you for trusting PCSwizz Computer Support with your PC needs. I look forward to helping you!

Live Chat Support Offline - Leave a Message

pcswizz_cs_original

Leave a Reply