Here are a couple comments left on my IGN blog. I figured I'd post them here:

Swizza's Corner: Fable II's Ending comment:

2/22 5:37pm, Occhi posted:

"Swizza, I totally agree with you on all points you make. CMON, of course I am going to choose my DOG!Besides, when I killed Lucien I already had 2MM in gold !!!
And well I thought when I chose my family the sister would also be alive again, this letter is a total turn off..

I also agree about final bosses ! Devs, the last parts of a game have to be THE most SURPRISING and EXCITING parts of a GAME . The FINAL BOSS has to be powerful and hard to beat, otherwise the sense of achievement is not that great !!
Fable II is a somewhat casual game, easy to play and the fun is on the carachters, jokes and stuff, but the Final fight with lucien should have been harder than the fight with the crucible troll!!!

Where did the 3 stage bosses go ?!??! The best boss I fought in recent games ( last 8 years) were the bosses of Lost planet and Dead Space !.

Congratulations on your insights on fable's ending . right on the spot"
http://blogs.ign.com/swizzathagamer/2009/02/17/112935/#comments


Resident Evil 5 Demo Impressions

2/20 8:22pm, lohmankim posted: I honestly have to agree. I mean in my opinion the controls, i can live with. But if they add that to the final copy i would be thrilled. To many times have I found myself needing to move but can't because the aiming system prevents that. I hope they make it so you can at least move slowly but hey if they dont they dont.
http://blogs.ign.com/swizzathagamer/2009/02/17/112934/#comments

Leave a Reply