Q. Why when I shoot a zombie in the head with the pistol it doesn't kill them all the time?

The sniper rifle is the only gun that guarantees a head shot. The pistol is based on a crit system, so not every headshot will be an instant kill. There is a special section in the Upgrade screen for adding more crit or piercing to your guns.


Q. Should I spend all my money upfront or should I save it? Would love to upgrade my guns to the max!

Money is not an issue in RE5, especially if you do Chapter 4-1 and 4-2 over and over. Everytime you play a chapter you get to keep everything you find, even if you quit midway. Chapter 4-1 has alot of treasure and gold chests to find, so I recommend playing through that and chapter 4-2 for some serious cash.

Also, alot of the weapons in the store can be acquired if you find them throughout the chapters, so I would recommend beating the game first and if you missed any guns just go back for them. This should save you some cash.



Leave a Reply