What was the worst movie you have ever seen? I'm talking about a movie that you walked out of 15 minutes into it. I'm talking about a movie that was the best movie you ever saw...until the ending f#&*d it up!

For me, I have 2 that made me say, "They actually made this s#!t??"

The first one is Epic Movie. This movie basically is based off of spoofing "epic" movies like Chronicles of Narnia, Snakes On a Plane, Pirates of the Caribbean, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, MTV Cribs etc. etc.

Now if you notice the movies they attempted to spoof, you have to be asking yourself how the f@*k they managed to put these movies into one when none of them are similar. Well they did, and they did it poorly. How do you manage to fit the movie Click into Chronicles of Narnia? Then have Jack Sparrow in it?? Sh#!tyyyy!

The second wack movie ever is Basic Instinct 2. Wow, can you say dumb as hell? To be honest with you I cant even remember half the movie. All I know is Sharon Stone is way too old to be naked anymore. And to not have Michael Douglas in it already made it wack. Avoid this movie! If you already saw it, I feel for you...I saw it too and I want my 2 hours of life back!

Now there are some other movies that I feel should be burned like House of the Dead, Turistas, Catwoman (except for Halle Berry!) and The Number 23(depends if you are drunk or not).

What do you feel are the worst movies ever made?

Leave a Reply